Travax users may register to receive several different alerts via e-mail
Subscribers can enroll in any or all of the following e-mail services:
- News Alerts—timely travel-health-related news items (see sample)
- Current Health Bulletins and Current Safety Bulletins—highlighting and alerting you to newsworthy outbreak and safety items being incorporated into Travax
- Vaccine and Medication Bulletins—news of vaccine/medication recalls or shortages
- Travax Content Changes—notification about key changes that have recently been made to Travax content. Typically the items pertain to Destinations and Medical Library and include malaria, travel immunizations, and Medical Library topic changes that have immediate impact on clinical decision making in daily practice (see sample).
- Literature Watch Reviews—annotated commentaries of journal articles shaping the practice of travel medicine